Skip to content
- Nutrient-rich: Plant-based proteins offer a wide range of essential nutrients for a balanced diet.
- Low in saturated fat: Plant-based proteins are generally lower in saturated fat, promoting cardiovascular health.
- Cholesterol-free: Plant-based proteins do not contain dietary cholesterol, supporting heart health.
- High in fiber: Plant-based proteins are accompanied by fiber, benefiting digestion and weight management.
- Reduced risk of chronic diseases: Plant-based proteins are associated with a lower risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- Environmental sustainability: Plant-based proteins require fewer resources, contributing to a more sustainable food system.
- Ethical considerations: Choosing plant-based proteins reduces the demand for animal products and supports ethical eating choices.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.